National Conference on
Atmanirbhar Bharat: Building a Self-Reliant India
(Prospects and Challenges Ahead)
(In Offline Mode)
Department of Humanities and Management
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi
For the last two years, India is witnessing a health and economic crisis in the form COVID-19 pandemic. It has a catastrophic impact on almost all sectors of the economy. Hence to make India resilient and self-reliant the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi emphasized on the concept of Atmanirbhar Bharat. Aligning with the goal of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, the present National conference aims at exploring. Hence, the present conference will acquire a strategic approach to manage important sectors of the economy which requires special attention in this crisis situation. It will not only help the country to revive economically but also contribute to the wholesome development of the overall society.
- Last Date For Abstract Submission – April 30, 2022
- Early Bird Registration – May 02, 2022
- ·Acceptance Notification: May 02, 2022
- Late Registration – May 10, 2022
- Last Date For Full Paper Submission – May 10, 2022
We invite original unpublished papers from the following management disciplines centered around, but not limited to the above conference theme
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Healthcare, Hospitality and Tourism
- Any other allied topic; including all inter-disciplinary tracks and Case studies.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- BSRI – 2022 invites original research papers from students, teachers, scientists and researchers in academia and industry from different field of Science, Humanities and Management to be presented in the conference.
- The conference shall provide a platform to all for sharing their research findings in the field of Management and allied areas.
- The presenters should submit a full length manuscript with Times New Roman, 12 point fonts, having maximum 4000 words in Windows-based Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) document through the link available at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bsri2022
- The paper shall be reviewed by peer committee. Selected manuscripts will be accepted for oral presentation. After the acceptance of the paper, the authors are required to register themselves within dates, as mentioned in this brochure. All the templates and detailed guidelines are available at website.
- Reference style: APA Format
- Submission of Abstracts of maximum 150 words up to five keywords through web link available on https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bsri2022
Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of it’s people, culture and achievements.
This Mahotsav is dedicated to the people of India who have not only been instrumental in bringing India thus far in it’s evolutionary journey but also hold within them the power and potential to enable Prime Minister Modi’s vision of activating India 2.0, fuelled by the spirit of Atmanirbhar Bharat.