This conference invites submissions of original papers, not published or considered for publication elsewhere that contributes to the conference theme: Innovations in Technology and Management. Papers can be submitted to one of the following topics.
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Healthcare, Hospitality and Tourism
- Any other allied topic; including all inter-disciplinary tracks and Case studies
- BSRI – 2022 invites original research papers from students, teachers, scientists and researchers in academia and industry from different field of Science, Humanities and Management to be presented in the conference.
- The conference shall provide a platform to all for sharing their research findings in the field of Management and allied areas.
- The presenters should submit a full length manuscript with Times New Roman, 12 point fonts, having maximum 4000 words in Windows-based Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) document through the link available at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bsri2022
- The paper shall be reviewed by peer committee. Selected manuscripts will be accepted for oral presentation. After the acceptance of the paper, the authors are required to register themselves within dates, as mentioned in this brochure. All the templates and detailed guidelines are available at website.
- Reference style: APA Format
- Submission of Abstracts of maximum 150 words up to five keywords through web link available on https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bsri2022
- Edited Book : Selected papers will be published as book chapters in the edited book with ISBN no. by reputed publication houses such as Notion Press, CRC Press etc.
- Proceedings : Abstract of all the papers will be published with ISBN no. in conference proceedings.
- Journal : Extended version of selected papers will be considered for publication in SCOPUS/ SCI Indexed Journals:
Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of it’s people, culture and achievements.
This Mahotsav is dedicated to the people of India who have not only been instrumental in bringing India thus far in it’s evolutionary journey but also hold within them the power and potential to enable Prime Minister Modi’s vision of activating India 2.0, fuelled by the spirit of Atmanirbhar Bharat.